Omega Elixir used to Hydrate the skin.
An omega elixir, for dewy, radiant skin. The oil molecules break down when mixed with a little water, enabling them to simply melt into the skin.
- Jojoba oil helps create a protective barrier, without clogging pores. Once fully absorbed, it acts as a cleanser from within, penetrating deep into the follicle to clear out pore blockages. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, soothing irritated skin and relieving the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- Baobab gently heals and hydrates the skin. It contains antioxidants and essential fatty acids like omegas 6 and 9, which naturally protect skin from the elements.
- Kalahari melon seed oil has incredible restructuring and regenerating properties. The oil contains a large amount of phytosterols, which maintain the barrier function of the skin.
HOW TO USE
- AM & PM or Once a day before using the Everyday Cream
- This is an oil that loves water so you can either apply this oil neat to the skin (for very dry skin) or a nice trick is to take 1 pump of the oil in your hand, mix it with the same amount of water in your hands and apply this to the skin.
- The water carries the oil deeply into the skin so you don’t have an oily residue after application.
- Works well as a primer (under foundation) to give you a youthful glow.
- For the ultimate natural glow, use in conjunction with the Skin Creamery Cleansing Clay Powder.
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Vegan friendly
- Skin Creamery
- Product code: