Rare and precious.
Oud comes from the resinous heartwood of the Aquillaria trees of Southeast Asia. The aromatic resin is only triggered by the presence of mould, a natural phenomenon that gives Oud its rich and complex woody signature.
The essential oil extracted from the resin is considered to be even more valuable than gold. Known as the 'Wood of the Gods', Oud has been appreciated and used ceremoniously for thousands of years.
Our range of scents is artistically blended by world renowned perfumers, and contains ingredients of natural origin that are ethically and responsibly sourced. Gentle on your skin and good for the environment
Our fragrances are locally made.
The alcohol in each fragrance is derived from locally sourced sugar cane, a widely accessible, renewable and natural resource.
HOW TO USE
- Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- Spray as needed. Due to the natural components in the fragrance oil, it’s possible to find variations regarding colour.
- Eau de Parfum
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Approved by a toxicologist
- Ingredients of natural origin
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Locally made
- Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl, Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Pentaeythrityl Tetra Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Coumarin,Farnesol, Linalool.
- Product code:
71% would recommend this product to a friend