Intensely anti-itching lipid-replenishing treatment. Ultra-fresh. Ultra light. Atoderm Intensive gel-cream is the 1st treatment with an ultra-fresh and ultra-light texture for very dry, irritated to atopic skin, which facilitates the daily application of the emollient.
- The patented Skin Barrier Therapy™ complex helps limit the adhesion of certain bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus) to the surface of the skin, which can be the cause of worsening skin dryness.
- 24h hydration. The skin is 39% more hydrated after a month.
- Intense and lasting comfort.
- Restores, replenishes, soothes.
- Increases the feeling of comfort and makes the skin more resistant in a lasting way.
- Provides an immediate feeling of freshness.
- Very good tolerance.
- Light and non-sticky texture.
- Rapid absorption / Penetrates quickly.
- Immediate dressing.
Supports the management of dry skin prone to atopic eczema according to the new European recommendations in dermatology: Emollient PLUS category.
HOW TO USE
Once or twice a day every day. The 3-6-9 method is a new method to systematize the application of the emollient. It was developed to indicate the right dose of Atoderm Intensive balm to apply, as well as to create a routine allowing daily application and lasting results.
Apply to previously cleansed skin.
- 3 doses for a Baby: 1 dose for the face, neck and chest, 1 dose for both arms and back, 1 dose for both legs.
- 6 doses for a Child: 1 dose for the face and neck, 1 dose for the chest, 1 dose for the back, 1 dose for both arms, 1 dose for each leg (x2).
- 9 doses for an Adult: 1 dose for face and neck, 1 dose for chest, 1 dose for back, 1 dose for each arm (x2), 2 doses for each leg (x2).
- Massage delicately until the product penetrates.
- Gel cream finish
- Aqua/water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium polyacrylate, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated polydecene, Pentylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Mannitol, Polysorbate 20, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Sodium citrate, Polyquaternium-51, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Laminaria ochroleuca extract.
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product