|Cooking Time:||15 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 400 g chickpeas
- 2 T onion chilli crunch
- fresh curry leaves to deep fry and garnish
- 300 g golden turmeric soup
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
Turmeric soup with onion chilli-crunch-roasted chickpeas
- Drain the chickpeas and toss with the onion chilli-crunch.
- Place on a tray and roast for 15 minutes at 200º C.
- Heat the soup and spoon over the chickpeas. Serve with deep-fried curry leaves.
Loadshedding tip: Instead of roasting the chickpeas, use them raw or quickly fry up some naan bread.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart