|Cooking Time:||15 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 300 g cauliflower florets
- 1 T harissa paste
- 600 g smokey cauliflower and shredded pork soup
- 250 g streaky wood-smoked bacon
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Toss the cauliflower with the harissa and place in the basket of an air-fryer.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Cook at 180º C for 15 minutes.
- Fry the bacon until crispy. Serve the hot soup topped with the cauliflower and bacon.
Loadshedding tip: Instead of making the cauliflower, toss a can of drained butter beans and some harissa paste in a pan and heat for 2 minutes. Serve on top of the soup.