- icing sugar, for dusting, to serve
- 20 g raw flaked almonds
- 125 g raspberries, fresh, plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsp orange rind, finely grated
- 55 g white sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 125 g unsalted butter, softened
- 6 brioche rolls, halved
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spread the brioche rolls with the butter and place the halves in a 21 cm x 11 cm baking dish or a cast iron pot for baking in the warm coals of the braai.
- Place the almond milk, eggs, vanilla extract, white sugar and grated orange rind in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Gradually pour the mixture over the brioche halves and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Top with the raspberries and almonds and sprinkle with the extra white sugar.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until golden and just set. Allow to stand for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Top with fresh raspberries and dust with icing sugar to serve.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart