|Cooking Time:||45 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- Woolworths Chicken Value Pack avg 1.5 kg
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 2 x 100 g sachets (or 1 x 225g) Woolworths Fresh Thai Coconut Wok Sauce
- 1 x 375g Woolworths Bright & Crunchy Stir-fry
- 2 x 250g sachets (or 1 x 500g) Woolworths Fresh Egg Noodles
- Woolworths Asian Vietnamese-style dressing, to serve
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
A little effort
This Thai coconut chicken bake is a gamechanger in the weeknight dinner department. You’ll need some chicken portions and readymade Thai coconut sauce to pop in the oven, and egg noodles and crunchy veg to serve on the side. With a prep time of 10 minutes, it really couldn’t get any easier, or more delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Pour the Thai coconut wok sauce over the chicken portions in a large oven dish and massage to coat the chicken evenly.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 45 minutes, tossing to coat every 10 minutes.
- Massage the stir-fry vegetables while they are still raw with the Woolworths Vietnamese dressing. Allow to stand and lightly pickle for a bit.
- Cook the egg noodles as per the package instructions.
- Serve the cooked chicken with the warm noodles, and the pickled veggies as a fresh side ‘salad’. Enjoy!
Keen to explore some more Asian-style dishes?