|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- 8 Woolworths beef burger patties
- 1 T butter
- 1 T canola oil
- 1/2 cup Clark's hot sticky plum sauce
- 8 slices cheddar
- 4 seeded burger buns
- sriracha mayonnaise, for spreading
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 T creamed horseradish
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 t basil pesto
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 gherkins, sliced
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Break up the patties and reshape into 4 large patties.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large ovenproof pan and cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Pour in the plum sauce, transfer to the oven and roast for 10 minutes, or until done to your liking.
- Top each patty with 2 slices of cheese.
- Spread the sriracha mayo onto the bottom halves of the rolls. Mix the mayonnaise and horseradish and spread onto the top halves of the rolls.
- Place a patty on the bottom halves of the rolls, then add the lettuce, tomato, pesto, onion and gherkins and the top halves of the rolls.
Cook's note: The perfect burger is all about the balance between a juicy patty, the perfect texture, crunch and flavour.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart