|Cooking Time:||55 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 6 t fennel seeds
- 3 t dried chilli flakes
- 1 t ground balck pepper
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into florets
- 8 free-range eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 150 g Boursin cheese
- 100 g Boerenkaas cheese
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the fennel seeds, dried chilli flakes, ground black pepper, the juice and zest of the lemons and ¼ cup olive oil.
- Cut the heads cauliflower into steaks and coat in the marinade. Season and roast for 15 minutes until tender but still firm.
- Whisk the free-range eggs, add the cup of cream, the cup of milk, the grated Boerenkaas or Parmesan and season to taste.
- Place the cauliflower into an ovenproof dish, then pour over the egg mixture.
- Dot with Boursin soft goat’s cheese or chevin onto the mixture and bake for 40 minutes at 160°C.
Cook's note: Add a fresh green salad or dressed green beans on the side and you’re good to go.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart