|Recipe By:||Nina Timm|
|Cooking Time:||15 minutes|
|Serving Suggestion:||Served with store-bought matchstick potato crisps or other crisps of your choice.|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- 4 wholewheat pitas
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and cut into strips
- 1/2 red pepper, roasted and finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp canola oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 4 Tbsp fat free Bulgarian yoghurt
- 2 tsp curry powder
- lettuce leaves
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the chicken strips until partially cooked.
- Add all of the veggies and stir fry until cooked, but still crisp.
- Add the oyster sauce and season to taste.
- Warm the pitas and put some lettuce in the halved pitas.
- Top with the chicken stir fry and dress with some yogurt dressing.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart