- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 g leeks, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400 g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp mint, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Woolworths Ayshire full cream yoghurt
- flakes sea salt to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp smoked chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Woolies Lazy Kettle Hickory Liquid Smoke
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat
- Add the leeks and fry until soft and translucent
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add the spinach and fry until wilted.
- Stir through the yoghurt and mint, then remove from the heat.
- To make the chilli oil, heat the olive oil and spices until sizzling.
- Add the liquid smoke.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the yoghurt and spinach.
- Season and serve with ciabatta.