|Recipe By:||Zola Nene|
- 600 g woolworths easy to cook chicken and tomato
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- portuguese rolls
- woolworths crunchy summer salad
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Cook the chicken as per the packet instructions.
- Place the tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and water into a pan, then simmer until thick and the sugar is dissolved.
- Slice the cooked chicken, then toss in the sauce together with the parsley.
- Cut the rolls in half, spread with mayo, then pile on the chicken. Top with some summer salad for crunch.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart