|Recipe By:||Zola Nene|
- 600 g woolworths easy to cook chicken and tomato
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- portuguese rolls
- woolworths crunchy summer salad
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Cook the chicken as per the packet instructions.
- Place the tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and water into a pan, then simmer until thick and the sugar is dissolved.
- Slice the cooked chicken, then toss in the sauce together with the parsley.
- Cut the rolls in half, spread with mayo, then pile on the chicken. Top with some summer salad for crunch.
Buy the ingredients
What to buy
Add to Cart