|Recipe By:||Zola Nene|
- 1 box lasagne sheets
- 200 g lemon pepper poached trout, flaked
- 175 g sundried tomato cream cheese
- 175 g spring onion cream cheese
- 1 tin tomatoes
- bunch basil, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cook the lasagna sheets in boiling, salted water for a few minutes until pliable, remove from the heat, then place onto a clean kitchen towel to dry.
- Mix together the trout and cream cheeses.
- Mix together the tomatoes, basil, sugar and seasoning, then pour into an oven dish.
- Spread a few tablespoons of trout mixture onto each lasagna sheet, then roll up into a spiral.
- Place the rolls onto the tomatoes, spiral-side up.
- Cover with foil, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle on the parmesan, then return to the oven and bake, uncovered for another 20 minutes or until the cheese has browned.
- Serve with a green salad