- grated pumpin, enough to fill 3 cups
- 3 carrot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 5 cm piece ginger, finely grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 spring onion stalks, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 free range eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Add the pumpkin and carrots to a blender and blend until coarse. Add the ginger and garlic as well as the salt, freshly ground black pepper, spring onions, herbs and coconut flour
- Blend again to combine the ingredients then allow to rest for 5 minutes before molding into small patties.
- Place the fritters on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until golden on the outside and tender inside.Serve with wedges of lemon and rocket leaves.
Buy the ingredients
What to buy
Add to Cart