|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Serving Suggestion:||Pairs well with Woolworths Neil Ellis Elgin Chardonnay|
|Prep Time:||25 minutes|
- microherbs, to garnish
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- sea salt, to taste
- 8 fillets salmon, middle-cut fillets, 4 with skin on, 4 with skin removed
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a large roasting pan. Rub the fish liberally with sea salt and garlic.
- To make the stuffing, mix the cranberries, sultanas and raisins with the ginger, parsley, lemon and naartjie zest and honey. Scatter over each piece of skin-on fish. Drizzle over the lemon and naartjie juice and oil.
- Place the skin-on fillets into the roasting pan, skin side down. Place a skinless fillet on top of each and tie gently with food raffia.
- Place the asparagus, naartjies and almonds in a bowl, add the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper and toss. Sprinkle around the fish. Roast for 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked but still pink.
- To make the sauce, heat the butter in a pan, then add the harissa paste and mustard and stir until combined. Stir in the naartjie and lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the fish and asparagus onto a platter. Pour over a third of the sauce and serve the remaining sauce in a jug on the side. Garnish with microherbs.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart