|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- 1 ball Garofalo Bufala Mozzarella
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 12 Green olives, pitted and crushed
- 3 Anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup chopped italian flat-leaf parsley
- For serving Seedless red grapes
- olive oil
- 2/3 cups lemon, juiced
- 4 Tbsp runny honey
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Use the back of a fork to crush the anchovy fillets, then whisk together with the garlic, honey, lemon juice and olive oil until combined.
- Toss the crushed olives with the halved red and green grapes, chopped parsley and torn mozzarella. Drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart