- 2 ClemenGolds, juiced
- 1 Tbsp orange blossom water
- 2 tbsp lime, juiced
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
- 1 orange, zested
- 10 ml lemon zest
- 4 free-range egg yolks
- 500 ml double thick cream
- 120 g dark chocolate, chopped and melted
- 1 sheet Woolworths Frozen All Butter Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
For the crust:
- Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll a sheet of puff pastry out to fit a loose bottom 23 – 25 cm baking tray, with the pastry coming up the sides.
- Roughly pinch the pastry on the outer edge to make a rim.
- Prick the pastry with a fork and top with a sheet of baking paper.
- Fill with rice and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the rice and paper and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
For the filling:
- Place the chocolate and cream in a saucepan and melt over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the egg yolks.
- Fold the zest through and orange blossom water. Spoon into the baked shell.
For the caramelised citrus slices:
- Pre heat the oven grill to a maximum temperature.
- Use a baking tray and place a single layer of sliced citrus on the tray.
- Dust generously with icing sugar and place under grill or use a chef’s blowtorch.
- Grill until caramelised and garnish just before serving.
- Serve immediately because the sugar will gradually melt.
Buy the ingredients
What to buy
Add to Cart