|Prep Time:||40 minutes, plus extra chilling time|
- 3 packets strawberry flavored jelly
- 500 ml Woolworths Fresh Custard with Vanilla Bean Seeds
- 500 ml long life cream, chilled overnight and whipped (but you could also use fresh cream and it might take less time to whip)
- 350 g raspberries
- 360 g blueberries
- 1 mini caramel Swiss roll, cut into slices
- 360 g fresh cherries, to serve
- Woolworths Gold Shimmer, to decorate
- Woolworths Christmas Gold Sprinkles
- 200 g white chocolate, melted
- Chuckles, to serve
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Mix half of all the berries (except the cherries) into the prepared jelly. Pour into a trifle bowl and leave to set in the fridge.
- To make the white chocolate stars or shards, melt chocolate and spread about 2 mm thick over a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper. Sprinkle the chocolate with the Christmas sprinkles and gold shimmer. Place in the fridge to set until ready to serve. Cut out stars with cookie cutter or break into shards.
- When ready to serve, spoon the custard over the jelly and arrange slices of Swiss roll on top. Add dollops of cream and decorate with cherries, white chocolate stars, edible gold shimmer and Chuckles rolled in gold shimmer. Enjoy!
TIP: if it’s a hot day, keep the chocolate stars in the fridge until just before serving to ensure they don’t melt on the way to the table.