|Cooking Time:||10 - 14 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 1 box of Woolworths Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Mix
- 60 g butter
- 1 free range egg
- 100 g milk or dark chocolate slab
- Maldon salt, to taste
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy and pale.
- Beat in egg until combined. Add cookie mix while beating, just mix until combined, don’t over mix. Stir in a sprinkle of Maldon salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a greased oven tray and bake for 10 – 14 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in short bursts in the microwave and dip the cookies in. As they set to dry, sprinkle with Maldon salt crystals. Enjoy!
Not a fan of baking?
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart