These creamy avocado, trout and coconut bowls will become a weeknight staple!
|Cooking Time:||10 minutes|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- 1 – 2 avocados, halved and thinly sliced
- Lemon or lime, to squeeze
- 250 g Woolworths Heat & Eat Coconut Jasmine Rice sachet
- 1 large free range egg
- 1 T soy sauce
- 120 g Woolworths Norwegian Trout Bites
- 125 ml Woolworths Easy to Wok Honey, Soy & Ginger Stir Fry Sauce
- Woolworths Shelled Edamame Beans
- Fresh chilli, chopped
- Spring onion thinly sliced
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Woolworths Crispy Onion Sprinkle
- Sugar snap peas, sliced
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Prepare all of your toppings and set aside until ready to serve.
- Select a ripe and ready avocado, half and thinly slice before squeezing over a fresh lemon or lime to keep it from browning.
- Just before you are ready to eat, heat through the Woolworths Norwegian Salmon Bites in a pan and toss with the stir fry sauce to coat.
- Heat the rice according to package instructions and when warm make an indentation in the bowl of rice, break an egg into the warm rice and add a dash of soy sauce. Using chopsticks quickly beat the egg into the rice until each grain is evenly coated with a pale and glossy finish.
- Top with creamy ripe avocado and finish with your desired toppings. Eat immediately.
Inspired? Get cooking!
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart