Whether you’re WFH (working from home) or in the office, you’ll love these two lunchbox ideas starring seasonal ClemenGold™
Eating al desko this week? Say goodbye to sad desk lunches! These tasty lunch box ideas starring ClemenGoldTM mandarins will make weekday lunches that much better.
|Cooking Time:||3 minutes|
|Prep Time:||30 minutes plus 2 hours’ chilling time|
- 100 g rolled oats
- 70 g pumpkin seeds
- 1 T ClemenGoldTM juice
- 1 T ClemenGoldTM zest, finely grated
- 1 T fresh ginger, finely grated
- 250 g almond or macadamia nut butter
- 10 fresh dates, pitted
- 2 T coconut oil
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over a low heat. Mash the dates and add to the saucepan with the almond or macadamia butter, ginger and ClemenGoldTM zest and juice. Stir until combined, then cook for a few minutes over a low heat. Remove from the heat.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, oats, almonds and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Line a 15 cm x 20 cm baking dish with baking paper, then pour in the batter. Press down using the palms of your hands, then chill until set (about 2 hours).
- Remove from the fridge, pour over the melted chocolate and smooth the top using a spatula. Sprinkle over the coconut and chill until cold and firm. Slice and serve, or store in the freezer.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart