|Recipe By:||Prue Leith Chefs Academy|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- black pepper
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 4 sprigs of chives
- 4 black olives, cut into cheeks
- 4 peppadews, drained and cut into quarters
- 4 tbsp fat free smooth plain cottage cheese
- 16 Woolworths carbclever seeded crackers
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Place about 1/2 tsp of cottage cheese on each cracker and arrange the olive and peppadew quarter on top.
- Garnish with the basil and chives (cut into 1-1.5 cm lengths) and finish with a crack of black pepper.
- Plate elegantly on a platter and serve as a welcome canapé.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart