- 4 free range egg whites
- 200 g castor sugar
- 1 tin peppermint caramel treat
- ½ cup whipped cream
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 120°C. Beat 4 free-range egg whites with a pinch of salt until foamy.
- Gradually add 200 g caster sugar and beat until the mixture is glossy and soft peaks form.
- Spoon the mixture into small circles onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake for 2–3 hours, or until crispy.
- Mix 1 x 360 g can Nestle peppermint Caramel Treat with ½ cup whipped cream.
- Sandwich the meringues together using the caramel mixture.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart