|Recipe By:||Hannah Lewry|
|Cooking Time:||15 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 150 g Brussel sprouts, cooked
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 350 g tagliatelle
- 1 lemons,half juiced and zested
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 60 ml butter
- 70 g parmesan, grated
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spread the Parmesan in a thick layer onto baking paper or onto a silicone baking mat and place on a baking tray. Place in the oven for 5 minutes until melted and slightly browned, then remove and set aside to cool.
- Break into shards when cool and crispy. Heat the butter in a pan and melt until it begins to foam, then add the garlic, lemon zest and Brussels sprouts.
- Swirl around the pan. When the butter starts to change colour to a dark brown, remove it from the heat – take care not not to burn it.
- Add the cooked pasta and lemon juice to the pan, season and toss. Serve hot with the Parmesan shards.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart