|Cooking Time:||9 minutes|
|Cook's Tips:||Woolies' readymade chimichurri blend contains chillies and spices that make a great base for your sauce.|
|Serving Suggestion:||Pairs well with Woolworths Paul Cluver Riesling 2017|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
- ½ cup Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 30 g Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 400 g medium prawns, shelled and deveined
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Mix 1⁄3 cup olive oil, the lemon juice, parsley and chilli flakes until well blended.
- Drain the prawns in a colander. Heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the prawns in batches for 3 minutes, or until bright pink.
- Sprinkle the chimichurri over the prawns and drizzle over the dressing.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart