|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Cooking Time:||1 minute|
|Prep Time:||30 minutes|
- 2 tbsp Apricot jam
- 15 g Woolworths Baby pea shoots
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp English mustard
- 1 fennel bulb
- 30 g baby herb leaves
- 6 nectarines
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- 2 Tbsp flaky sea salt
- 4 Tbsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 500 g beef fillet
- 2 tbsp canola oil
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Heat the canola oil in a pan over a high heat. Coat the fillet in the crushed peppercorns and salt, then sear in the hot pan until the fillet is just browned, no more than 1 minute.
- Allow the fillet to rest for 5 minutes, then wrap tightly in clingwrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the clingwrap from the fillet and slice as thinly as possible using a sharp knife. Place the sliced fillet on a serving dish and top with the salad.
- Drizzle the dressing over and top with Parmesan.
To make the salad:
- Thinly slice some of the nectarines and cut others into wedges.
- Toss with the baby herb leaves and pea shoots. Using a vegetable peeler, thinly shave the fennel bulb and mix with the salad.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart