|Cooking Time:||25 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
- sweet and sticky pork loin ribs
- garlic butter filled ciabatta
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- jalapeno atchar
- 250 g grated mozzarella
- 2 ripe and ready avocados
- 200 g freshly smashed spicy jalapeno avo
- 1 pineapples, sliced into quarters down the middle
- 2 limes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 lemon zest and juice
- 80 g sugar snap peas
- 80 g mange tout
- 120 g Petit pois peas
- 180 g Sheep and goats milk feta
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
Pork spare ribs, spicy guacamole, grilled pineapple and grilled mozzarella toasties.
- Prepare the ribs as per packaging instructions.
- While those are on the braai, prepare the grilled mozzarella toasties by cutting the garlic bread all the way through, spread mayonnaise on the outside of each piece of bread, spread the atchar on the inside and top with mozzarella.
- Season and put the toasties in a braai grid and cook until melty and caramelized.
- Cut the avocados in half, grill on the braai and fill with spicy guacamole.
- Grill the pineapples on the braai and finish off with lime juice.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and toss through the greens, top with feta and seasoning.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart