|Serves:||Makes 250 – 350 g butter|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
- 250 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g Woolworths Anchovy Fillets in Sunflower Oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Ensure your butter is at room temperature. In a food processor, blend the anchovies with the oil from the jar and the lemon juice till you have a smooth paste.
- Add the butter and lemon zest and blend till well incorporated and slightly whipped.
- Adjust the seasoning with table salt and cracked black pepper
- Cook’s note: The more you whip the butter the lighter it will become. You can also roll it into cling film and keep it in the fridge for a week or in the freezer for 3 months. Try this on seared Angus rib-eye steaks or hot oven-baked potatoes. – Hannah Lewry
Feeling inspired to cook with butter?
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart