|Cook's Tips:||Pair with coffee, mint and honey.|
- 120 g raw pecan nuts
- 50 g raw almonds, finely pulsed
- 250 g rolled oats
- 11/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Wild blossom honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- seasonal berries, for serving
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Place the nuts in a bowl, cover with warm filtered water and soak for 8 to 12 hours. Rinse well with cold water and dry, spread out on kitchen paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Roughly chop the nuts andcombine with the oats and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the honey, vanilla paste and coconut oil. Pour the oil-and-syrup mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with tinfoil and spread the granola mixture onto the tray. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure the mixture doesn’t clump.
- Remove from the oven, shake and stir, then allow to cool completely. The granola will crisp up as it cools.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart