|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 6 cobs sweetcorn
- 140g fresh peas
- 250g rice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 shallot, finely chopped
- knob of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 4 Free-range eggs, beaten
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Cook the sweetcorn in boiling salted water until tender.
- Remove, reserving the water.
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob.
- Add the peas to the water and cook for 4 minutes, then drain.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- In a saucepan, sweat the garlic, shallots, grated ginger and leek.
- Add the rice and fry.
- Add the chilli paste, thick soya sauce, the peas and corn, plus 2 Tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Fry the eggs and serve on the rice
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart