|Serving Suggestion:||Pairs well with Woolworths French Rose|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
- 1 kg exotic tomatoes
- ½ medium-sized ripe watermelon
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- pomegranate rubies
- 35 g microleaf salad, to garnish
- 10 g edible flowers, to garnish
- 200 g ripe Rosa tomatoes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tsp honey
- salt, to taste
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Slice or cut the tomatoes into wedges, depending on their size. Place in a large salad bowl. Cut the flesh of the watermelon into large chunks and add to the dish along with the red chilli.
- Scatter over the pomegranate rubies and garnish with the microleaf salad and edible flowers. Drizzle over the dressing before serving.
- To make the tomato seed dressing, squeeze the juice and seeds of the tomatoes into a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey and salt and whisk.
You could enjoy this recipe too
Buy the ingredients
Add to Cart