This Peppermint Crisp pancake stack is the bomb
South Africans love them some pancakes, and the same goes for Peppermint Crisp choccies. So, we make a Peppermint Crisp pancake stack – with layers of chocolate mousse in between. Sorry (not sorry).
Peppermint Crisp pancake stack
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 free range eggs, milk, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or butter, using a whisk until well combined.
- Add a packet of Woolworths Easy to Bake Flapjack Mix and whisk until lump free.
- Place a non-stick pan over a medium heat and grease with a little butter or oil.
- Ladle a small amount of the batter into the warm pan and quickly swirl around to evenly coat the base.
- Fry until small bubbles start to form, then flip and cook the reverse side until golden.
- Repeat until you have a stack of pancakes.
- To assemble, layer spoonfuls of Nestle Mint Flavoured Caramel Treat, whipped cream, chocolate mousse and sprinkles of Peppermint Crisp between each layer.
- Try not to faint.
Not keen on baking or making?