Quick & easy chicken fajitas for dinner
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 400 g mild chunky salsa
- 1 pack multiseed/ white flour wraps
- 360 g Asian coleslaw
- 200 g guacamole
Cut the chicken breast fillets into 2 cm pieces.
- Place a non-stick pan on high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry the chicken pieces for 8 minutes.
- Add the salsa and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season to taste.
- Heat the wraps by following the packaging instructions.
- Place the chicken mixture in the middle of the wrap, together with Asian slaw and a dollop of guacamole.
- Roll and enjoy.
Visit www.woolworths.co.za/fajitas for the full recipe.