HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Over the years, and with the help of our food technologists and resident dietician, we’ve expanded our health and wellness offering to include delicious, nutritionally balanced food, as well as plenty of plant-based alternatives to choose from. This ethos benefits our employees, too. It has always been our goal to create a safe and healthy environment for our employees, allowing them to thrive at work and at home.
OUR PLAN IN ACTION
Health and wellness for our customers
We’re on a journey to:
- Inspire healthy lifestyles by making healthy eating satisfying, delicious, and convenient across our product ranges
- Provide a variety of product options to meet dietary needs
- Innovate to improve the nutritional quality of our food
- Promote healthy and informed choices through clear nutrition labelling
Health and wellness for our employees
We provide our employees with all the wellness and occupational health and safety programmes they need, especially as we continue to deal with the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. These programmes are based on three pillars: movement, nutrition, and mental well-being. We’re always monitoring the success of our programmes, and we never hesitate to refine them based on our employees’ feedback.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 100% of all Woolworths private label food and pet food are GMO-free
- Our WBeauty range is 100% vegan
PLAYING YOUR PART
Shop based on the following attributes:
OUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMMES CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THESE UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS: