|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
- Halloumi or tofu: 400 g, cut into large cubes
- sliced jalapenos, to serve
- 2 green skin avocados
- 6 baby cucumbers, sliced lengthwise
- 400 g black beans, drained
- 400 g cannellini beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Tahini paste or almond nut butter
- 1 tsp turmeric, ground
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- For the dressing, mix the turmeric, tahini, honey and garlic until combined. Slowly add 2 Tbsp olive oil, add some lemon juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the wraps in a pan on high heat until toasted on each side.
- Fry the halloumi pieces in some olive oil until golden and crispy on both sides.
- Strain the beans and toss in 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- To assemble, spoon some beans on the toasted wrap and add a few halloumi pieces.
- Add some cucumber slices on top with some avocado and sliced jalapeno.