|Cooking Time:||40 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
- 2 x 400 g cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to season
- 250 g beetroot, cooked
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 8 Sweet Potato & Chia Seed Popped Cakes
- 4 baby cucumber, thinly sliced
- 100 g pomegranate rubies
- avocado butter flavoured oil, to drizzle
- fresh mint, to garnish
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- In a blender, add 1 tin of chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini and garlic.
- Blend to a paste, slowly add 2 Tbsp olive oil until all is combined.
- Add the beetroot a little at a time and continue to blend until smooth.
- Dry the other tin of chickpeas on kitchen towel and toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil, garam masala and salt.
- Sprinkle the chickpeas on a baking tray and bake for 30–40 minutes until brown and crunchy.
- To assemble, smear some hummus on a rice cake and top with a few slices of baby cucumber.
- Add a few pomegranate rubies and some roasted chickpeas.
- Drizzle with some Woolworths Avocado Butter Flavoured Oil and garnish with some mint sprigs.