- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup cream cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 900 g Easy to cook free range beef frikkadels
- 200 g baby spinach
- 130 g Carbclever cheese & onion seed crackers, pulsed in a blender till smooth
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Steam the cauliflower until completely tender and almost falling apart before adding to a blender with the cream cheese, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Blend to form a smooth sauce.
- Drizzle the sauce over the frikkadel before seasoning lightly and topping with the baby spinach.
- Pour the cauliflower sauce over the spinach before sprinkling the carbclever cracker sprinkle over.
- Place in the oven to roast for 35-40 minutes or until the top is perfectly charred.