|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- white chocolate, to garnish
- toasted flaked almonds
- 2 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
- 1 lemons,half juiced and zested
- 60 g brown sugar
- 6 peaches
- 500 g plums, quartered and pips removed
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Arrange the fruit, skin-side down, in a ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Pour over the lemon juice and add the vanilla pods.
- Bake for 20 minutes until soft and syrupy.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the fruit and garnish with finely grated white chocolate.