|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Cooking Time:||25 minutes|
|Prep Time:||30 minutes|
- 2 heaped tbsp Woolworths dessicated coconut
- 200 g sugar for the egg whites
- 420 g Woolworths almond flour
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 free range egg, yolks
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a large mixing bowl, cream the eggs, vanilla and butter using an electric hand-mixer until well combined.
- Mix the almond flour, sugar and coconut, then fold into the creamed eggs and butter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 30 cm tart dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out with large crumbs attached to it after being inserted. Serve hot or cold.