|Recipe By:||Stephanie Abrahams|
|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
- 300 g sugar for the egg whites
- Creamed honey, to serve
- bananas, to serve
- 6 free range egg, yolks
- 375 ml milk
- 500 g Self raising flour
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, milk and egg to form a thick, smooth batter.
- Fry spoonfuls of batter for 2 minutes on one side in a lightly greased pan over a medium heat.
- Top with slices of banana, then turn and cook the other side.
- Serve with creamed honey (which can be bought at selected Woolworths stores or delis, or simply whip regular honey until creamy white).