|Serves:||Makes approximately 15 cookies|
- vanilla butter cookie mix
- 8 Tbsp strawberry jam
- icing sugar, to dust
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix the cookie dough according to box instructions then form balls slightly smaller than golf balls and place on the prepared trays, approximately 5cm apart.
- With your finger, make a dent in each cookie then fill the dent with strawberry jam.
- Place the cookies in the oven and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes until the cookies are golden brown and cooked through. Don’t be alarmed if the jam has melted and have runned out of the hollows slightly.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and while they are still warm, top up any cookies that need more jam.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.