Spekboom in Wrapped Bowl
This Spekboom - Portulacaria Afra is often used for bonsai and has recently been touted as a plant that aids in removing carbon emissions from the air, aiding in the slowing of atmospheric CO2 pollution.
HOW TO USE
- Place in high light
- 100ml water twice a week
- Fertilize monthly with universal plant food
- Small leaved succulent
- Suitable for gardens and semi shaded areas
- Also known as elephant bush, dwarf jade plant, porkbush
- Air-purifier: They are able to absorb volatile organic compounds from the air into their leaves and then transport them to their root zone, where microbes break them down.
- We love local: 90% of our flowers and plants are grown in South Africa.
- Product code: