Salame Milano 70 g
Our Salame Milano has a subtle garlic flavour. Dry cured, finely textured salame made using a recipe from the Lombardy region in Italy.
HOW TO USE
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving
- Serve in a salad of Italian mixed leaves that have been dressed with a mixture of toasted crushed coriander seeds, lemon juice, finely chopped onion, olive oil and seasoning. Toss through with slices of fresh or honey grilled pears and quartered salami pieces. Top with golden toasted walnuts.
- Authentic product of Italy
- Keep refrigerated
- Specially produced for Woolworths
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- Originating from Milan in Northern Italy, this salame is made from finely minced meat which gives its characteristic fine grain, known as "rice grain". Slow curing allows its soft meaty texture and subtle garlic flavour to develop
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product