SPF with very high protection with melting texture. With an association of UVA/UVB filters, Photoderm MAX offers optimised protection against UV rays (sunburn, sun allergies) combined with an internal biological protection.
- The exclusive Cellular Bioprotection™ patent. This patent activates the natural defences, protects cells and prevents premature skin ageing.
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection.
- Activates the skin's natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage.
- Combats premature skin ageing.
- Ideal for sensitive dry skin, very fair skin with freckles, skin subject to maximum sunlight.
- Melting invisible texture, non-greasy finish, no white traces.
HOW TO USE
Several times a day when exposed to the sun.
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
- Very good skin and eye tolerance
- Water resistant
- Invisible texture
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclopentasiloxane, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. [Bi543]
- Product code:
Leave us a review!
Share with us your experience with this product