|Recipe By:||Abigail Donnelly|
|Prep Time :||20 minutes|
|Cooking Time :||25 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the mince, tomato, onion, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcester sauce and brown vinegar.
- Season to taste, then mould the mixture into large balls. Place a nonstick pan over a medium to high heat and add the olive oil.
- When hot, fry the garlic and frikkadels, until the latter are browned on all sides.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until firm and cooked through.
- Serve nestled in crisp cos lettuce leaves with a tomato-and-red onion salsa and a small bowl of chermoula paste, for dipping, on the side.
- 4 ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Brown vinegar
- cos lettuce leaves, for serving
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, enough to cover fish
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 500 g free-range beef mince
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.