|Prep Time :||20 minutes, plus 2 hours' freezing time|
|Cooking Time :||10 minutes|
- To make the coffee ice cream, whisk all the ingredients (2 cups of cream, 1 cup of full cream milk, 130g of icing sugar, 1/2 cup espresso) until combined. Divide the mixture between 2 Ziploc bags, expel the air and seal. Lay the bags flat in the freezer and freeze for 2½ hours.
- Break up the mixture and blend in a food processor for 2–3 minutes. Spoon into a loaf tin and freeze.
- To make the hokey pokey, whisk the 100 g sugar and 4 tbsp honey in a saucepan over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Cook until golden, then remove from the heat. Whisk in the1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda and pour onto a silpat or silicone paper. Allow to cool and set.
- To make the butterscotch sauce, heat the 2 tbsp butter, 100 g sugar and 150 g syrup in a saucepan over a medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes, then stir in the 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of cream. Cook until golden brown and sticky. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- 2/5 cup cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g golden syrup
- 100 g treacle sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tbsp honey
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 cup espresso
- 65 g icing sugar
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 cups cream
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.