Hover to zoom
Click here to see the full image
Joseph Joseph Nest™ Steam 3 Piece Steaming Pod Set
Cooking healthy is easy with this in-pot steaming pod set: the individual pods let you steam a variety of foods at the same time and can be stacked to save space in your cupboards. Each pod is ideal for steaming a small portion of vegetables and other foods, but you can keep each portion separate, making it easier for varying cooking times. The individual pods have non-slip silicone handles and pot rests, while an integrated hook suspends them safely from the edge of your pot. Minimum pot size when using all three pods: 18cm. Minimum pot depth: 8cm
- polypropylene, stainless steel, silicone
- BPA free
- W: 15.5cm; D: 13cm; H: 8cm
- heat resistant
- NOT microwave safe
- dishwasher safe
- Joseph Joseph
- Always ensure there is sufficient water in the pot to allow steam to be produced. Never allow the pot to boil dry. Always protect hands when touching pods during use as handles will become hot. Not suitable for frying pans or woks.
- Product code:
Delivery & returns
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
This will depend on the contents of your order and your delivery location. In general:
- Food items are available for next-day delivery
- Clothing, homeware and beauty items are delivered in 3 to 5 days
- If your order includes both food and non-food items, you can choose to have your order delivered all together or have your food items delivered earlier.
What areas do you deliver to?
We deliver within the major metropolitan areas of the following cities and towns:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Plettenberg Bay
- Port Elizabeth
- Somerset West
What does delivery cost?
In general, delivery fees are between R50 and R95. The cost of delivery is determined by your delivery address and the items that you have ordered. We offer free delivery for first-time orders and from time to time we may offer free delivery for customers who spend more than a specified amount on their orders.
Is there a minimum order for delivery?
No, there is no minimum order value. We are happy to deliver anything you order, big or small.
What happens if there is no-one home when you deliver?
We will try to arrange for an alternative delivery option with you, but we reserve the right to charge you an additional delivery fee if we cannot do this and need to deliver at another date and time.
Why do you not deliver to all areas within South Africa?
We are working hard to add new delivery areas. If we don’t currently deliver to your area, please keep checking back. If you would like to recommend that we add a particular area, please send an email with details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you deliver to other countries outside of South Africa?
Not yet. We are working on a facility for international deliveries.
Can I get a same-day delivery?
No, same-day deliveries are currently not available.
What is your refund policy?
We will gladly refund or exchange any item in a saleable condition within 60 days, provided you have the original tax invoice.
- This does not apply to items purchased during our Sale
- Should you not have the original tax invoice or till slip, we will be happy to exchange your purchase at the current system price
- In store: Cell phones, accessories and certain other merchandise are covered by separate warranties
- For hygiene reasons, underwear (excluding bras) and earrings for pierced ears may not be returned or exchanged
- Gift cards purchased will not be refunded
Are there any constraints on wine delivery?
Western Cape wine deliveries will only be after 11am on a Sunday due to legal constraints. Selected stores may not be eligible for Sunday wine delivery.