Every time you shop for HealthyFood items at Woolies and swipe your Woolies or MySchool Card, you can get up to 25% cash back and earn Vitality points. Just like that.
Getting Started :
- Make sure you have any Woolies or MySchool* card. Don't have one? Apply for one quickly and easily, right here or go to www.myschool.co.za. (A Woolworths, WRewards Card or MySchool Card has no monthly fee or hidden costs.)
- Log in to www.discovery.co.za and activate the Vitality HealthyFood benefit for up to 10% cash back.
- Select Woolworths as your preferred HealthyFood partner and simply increase your cash back to up to 25%.
- All you have to do is find out your Vitality Age online to increase your cash back to up to 15% and once you go for a Vitality Health Check, your cash back will increase to up to 25%.
- You and your spouse (if applicable) need to find out your Vitality Age and complete a Vitality Health Check every 12 months to keep your cash back at up to 25%.
- Terms and conditions apply. If you have any questions or need more information about this benefit, please visit www.discovery.co.za or call 0860 99 88 77.
- You can also get your HealthyFood cash back when you shop from home at www.woolworths.co.za
- View the Woolworths HealthyFood product catalogues here for a full list of HealthyFood items. Products listed in these catalogues can change at any time.
- Look out for the Vitality HealthyFood stamp on shelf labels in-store to identify HealthyFood items.
- Your Woolworths card will automatically be linked to the HealthyFood benefit after you activate it.
- Remember to contact Woolworths on 0861 502 050 to confirm that your ID number has been linked to your Woolworths card, to ensure you receive your cash back.
- If you have a MySchool card, you will need to give them permission to share your personal information before you activate the HealthyFood benefit. Visit www.myschool.co.za/supporter/update/.
- Swipe your Woolworths card at the Woolworths till before the cashier rings up your purchases to make sure you get your HealthyFood cash back. This includes the Woolworths WRewards card or MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card.
- The HealthyFood benefit is not available at Woolworths Foodstops at Engen.
Woolworth's Online Transaction Rules:
- You need to make sure that the latest card details of your MySchool or Woolworths card are captured on www.woolworths.co.za, click on "My Account > Edit details".
- To qualify for cash back the card number captured must belong to you. You can'�?�?t enter another persons card number, for example a family members card number.
- If you do not have your MySchool or Woolworths WRewards card captured in your online account details, you will need to pay for the basket with your Woolworths Store Card or Woolworths Credit Card.
- Any transactions paid for with a Bank Card won'�?�?t pull through to Discovery if there is no MySchool or WRewards card number captured as well.
Dont miss out. Activate your Vitality HealthyFood benefit and start shopping today!
*Ts and Cs apply. Discovery Vitality (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial services provider. Registration number: 1999/007736/07