|Recipe By:||Hannah Lewry|
|Serves :||4 to 6|
|Cooking Time :||30 minutes|
|Prep Time :||15 minutes|
- 4 croissants
- 335 g butter
- raspberry or strawberry jam, for spreading
- 4 extra-large free-range eggs
- A few drops vanilla extract
- 62.5 ml milk
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 to 3 generous handfuls of mixed frozen berries, thawed
Woolworths is committed to sustainability via our good business journey. Seasonal (and other) products might not always be in stock.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice croissants in half, butter one side and spread with raspberry or strawberry jam.
- Arrange in a greased baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, milk and lemon zest, then pour the mixture over the croissant slices and top with generous handfuls of frozen mixed berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then serve warm.