How does a Woolworths Personal Loan work?
How it works:
- You will need to complete an application form online or apply in store
- To qualify for a Woolworths Personal Loan, you will need to meet a few minimum requirements* (as listed below)
- Once the loan application has been approved, you will receive cash into your bank account within 48 hours
- Payment by monthly debit order is compulsory. And additional payments can be made at any Woolworths store, deposited into any Absa bank branch or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- You can only have one active loan account at a time
*To qualify for a Woolworths Personal Loan, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid South African Identity Document
- Be permanently employed and earn at least R2000 per month
- Provide the latest three payslips or the last three months' bank statements
- Have a bank account in your name
Find out more about Woolworths Personal Loans.